VCT flooring is a great solution for healthcare facilities, schools, retail buildings, supermarkets, and more. It has the ability to stand up to heavy foot traffic and effectively mask scuffs and soil in busy commercial spaces. Vinyl tiles have high resilience to abrasion and impact damage and can be repeatedly refinished with chemical strippers and mechanical buffing equipment. VCT tiles can also be easily removed and replaced when damaged.
VCT tiles are created by forcing chips of polyvinyl chloride together with heat and pressure. Inorganic materials are less susceptible to breakdown, which means you can expect to get as much as 20 years out of your floors.
Aside from durability, VCT tiles deliver a host of other advantages:
- Impact resistant
- A wide range of colors and patterns
- Resistance to fading
- Reasonably priced when compared to other materials
- Insulating qualities absorb noise
- Extra traction, even when wet
- Doesn't expand when exposed to water
- Easy to clean and maintain